This Halloween Slime recipe seems really messy to start with but it’s really easy to clean up.
- 4oz PVA glue
- 1 & ½ cup of water
- 1 tsp borax
- Food colouring (optional)
- Mix 1 cup of water with 4 oz of PVA glue in a bowl.
- Add food colouring (Optional. We used green.)
- Add 1tsp of borax to the remain ½ cup of water and mix to make sure it has all dissolved
- Slowly add all the borax mix to the glue mix and mix well.Once it starts to get gloopy you might be better off mixing it with your hands. The slime is ready when there is no more water and you can peel it off the bowl (and your hands) easily.