DIY Wedding Favours – Bath Salts
Pop the Champagne, it’s wedding season, YAY!
I don’t know about you, but we love a summer celebration filled with love and forever happiness. Are you getting married this year or know somebody that is? We have a DIY recipe that could make that day extra special and personal. Who doesn’t love a handmade and heartfelt token!?
You don’t have to stick to our choices in this recipe, you can mix it up as much as you want. We have lots of fragrances and dried flowers/botanicals in stock.
What you need:
*Makes approx 20 favours*
- Measuring Spoons
- Large Bowl
- 60ml Jars and Aluminium Closures
- 130g Dendritic Salt
- 120g Epsom Salt
- 750g Coarse Sea Salt or Himalayan Salt
- 10ml Champagne Fragrance
- Botanicals – Calendula Petals, Heather Flowers and Pink Rose Buds
- Measure out and combine both 130g of dendritic salt and 120g of epsom salts.
- Using a measuring spoon, add 10ml of champagne fragrance and use your clean hands to mix thoroughly.
- Add 750g of coarse sea salt and again, mix thoroughly with your hands.
- At this point we added the dried Calendula petals and mixed them in with the salts. This creates our base of bath salts shown below.
It’s time to put your favours together!
- Separate your bath salts equally in to your jars
- Dress with more petals/botanicals. We added a layer of heather petals on top and then several rose buds to top it off.