Can I buy denatured ethanol B100?

In order that we can supply our customers with DEB100 we require them to have a TSDA license and to send us a copy of this license. We will then be able to supply in quantities not exceeding 20Lt up to any annual maximum their license specifies.

To make your application for a license simpler we have a link to the online application form on the HRMC site.

You can also contact them by post at the following address:

National Registration Unit
Portcullis House
21 India Street
G2 4PZ

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *